Thursday, December 3, 2009

A weird day

As the proprietor/engineer/leader of the ward book club, I encourage people to submit book ideas as well as attend the monthly meetings. This month I had lower attendance than usual, with an interesting newcomer. Let's just say there is a conflict of interest with my husband's job... This puts me in a strange position, since the person in question doesn't know what my husband does for a living.
Anyway, I am searching for a peaceful, tactful solution that doesn't involve me being questioned by the authorities. This poor girl didn't know what she was getting into by joining my club!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Good luck with that. I hope that you are able to find your tactful solution. I am glad I am not in your position.

Mary Peterson said...

Hi Amy! I miss you! I've finally started to catch up on people's blogs. I started with yours! I'm sorry things are not going as well as you would like, but I love your ever present positive twist on things. You amaze me and good luck with the challenges you are going through.

Mary Peterson said...

Amy, can I get your new e-mail and home address? I tried your old e-mail and it didn't work. Please e-mail me at mdurhampeterson@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Mary