Saturday, February 27, 2010

A day in the life of Allison

I like to smear my breakfast in my hair,



then I wear lots of layers because it's COLD here!



I play at the gym while my mom uses the machines. I like to go down the slide.

I do crafts at the library...


and sit on my own carpet for story time. Then we take home lots of books!


Some days we go to the Escape Zone. There are lots of toys and friends to play with.

At home I like to have my mom blow bubbles,


I play with my dog,

and do puzzles,

and color (usually on the paper)


Then I smear food all over myself...


and get a bath.


By this time, I am exhausted,

so I go to sleep.


THE END

2 comments:

Gailey Family said...

I can hardly believe how big she is getting...and oh so BEAUTIFUL!

Valarie said...

Such a cute idea! She's a busy girl. :)