Sunday, March 6, 2011

new goals

Last year I participated in a great program offered by the base called Soar Into Shape. The program promotes healthy habits such as eating fruits and veggies, drinking water, and daily exercise. Following that 10 week program, I began training for a triathlon. Summer kept me pretty busy with all the outdoor activities. Then...winter set in, and I have been lazy, spending lots of time baking and eating.
This year I am again motivated and have started the SIS program again, with a definite goal in mind. I have been counting calories and working out, with the help of myfitnesspal.com =)
Despite not owning a scale, I think I am already starting to see results, with one week down and eight more to go. I am still baking, but my proceeds are heading to my husband's office instead of my waistline. I enjoy exercise and can't wait to move my workouts outside onto the great trails (and new outdoor track!).

1 comment:

The Pearce People said...

That is such an awesome goal!! You are so good to yourself!