Ok I had a really down day recently, so I decided to list some of my accomplishments that make me proud of myself.
1. finishing my bachelor's degree
2. planting and growing my own garden
3. building furniture
4. filling my pantry with healthy, home-canned food
5. finishing Insanity (the workout) and losing all the baby weight, plus some, in 4 months.
6. being on time wherever I go
7. reading books to my children every day
8. keeping my house in order (except for one room!)
9. not giving away my dogs although it would make my life easier
10. making friends, and keeping in touch with them despite moving around the world
Yay! I feel better already.