Sunday, September 28, 2008

Life at home

We are continuing to get the house ready for a baby, re-arranging furniture and cleaning (I must be in the nesting phase) I can't reach my feet but I feel a need to clean out the fridge. Apparently the Air Force has decided that a 2-bedroom house is large enough for 3 people to live in comfortably. I have to disagree. Especially after living in this house for 5 years with a husband who likes to build furniture. It has been a little difficult trying to fit her and all her stuff into the house. Plus my mom is coming to stay for two weeks and we no longer have a guest bedroom. I guess we will see how it all works out...
Toby and Lia. I wonder how they will do with the new addition...


My handsome man =)

Josh all dressed up in his blues. He won an ACC safety award of distinction for saving a jet and pilots from a faulty ejection seat handle. I am very proud of my military man!

No comments: