Friday, November 7, 2008

I finally made it out of my house this morning t find a huge snowdrift across my entire road, with this Yukon inside of it. My dog was nice enough to pose for the picture (he loves the snow).

this is the view out my back door. Unfortunately that is the only access to my back yard (also full of snow).


This is my neighbor's house. Behind that large drift is their front door.

It has been almost exactly 6 months since our last snow day, in May. I have to say that snow days are not quite as exciting since I don't go to work or school any more. I don't think we even got that much snow but the strong winds just piled it up together. Gotta love that SD weather!


3 comments:

Mary Peterson said...

Gotta love the snow!

Lani said...

Hi! I just found your blog through Mary's. The snow drifts are crazy, I thought we had a lot over here! Your pictures of Allison are adorable, she is so sweet! And I feel your pain on the 2-bedroom situation. In Hawaii, we had to have 3 kids to get a 3-bedroom. Nice furniture, I'm very impressed!

Amanda said...

I will never complain about our snow in the valley ever again! You guys get it way worse than we do. Yikes! Glad you were able to dig out!