Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Allison, 4 weeks old!

My little pumpkin

lounging after a bath

This blog is rapidly becoming a page about Allison. I hope that those of you who read my blog will recognize me as a new mom and cut me some slack. I used to have so many things going on all the time, and now I have one main focus, which takes up most of my time.
I am recovering from the weekend, during which I had 18 family members visiting for Allison's blessing. My tiny little house could not hold them all! Thank goodness not everyone arrived simultaneously. I think they took pity on us and visited in shifts. It was nice to have so many of Allison's grandparents, aunts and uncles willing to hold (and change) her. I was very touched to have all those people here who love us and our daughter.




5 comments:

Amanda said...

No worries. Blog all you want about your sweet little girl! She is so adorable!! :)

Mary and Adam said...

Hooray! She's wearing the bath robe! lol. Don't feel bad about blogging about her - I blog more about my dog than most people do about their kids, so... I guess that makes me crazier! haha.

Mary Peterson said...

Allison is so sweet! Please keep blogging about her! Thanks for the visit this week. It was fun to talk and hold your cute little girl.

Ms. Boedee said...

AMY!!! You have a blog AND A BABY???!!!!!! I love it!! I love you!!

Amy Tree said...

Mary B, thanks for the bathrobe, we love it!
Boedee, I have a baby!
All, thanks for reading my blog and posting comments.