Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ok this time it's real...



We are moving to NORTH DAKOTA!!!!!!! I know, I'm shocked too. Not even Fargo, but 70 miles north (look next to Minnesota on the state line). Grand Forks is actually an air force base and it has an international airport. I ran the numbers on Mapquest and we are 1245 miles from Salt Lake City and 1056 miles from Colorado Springs. So much for moving closer to family... The base has mostly refuelers and a homeland security section (where Josh will most likely be working). It seems very similar to Ellsworth, but a little bit smaller. I forgot to ask about our report date, so more info to come...

7 comments:

Lani said...

Wow! Congratulations! An international airport is a plus.

Juli said...

Congrats! That is so close. too bad you didn't get closer to Utah.

Amanda said...

It could be worse, right!

Hey, tonight sure was fun! :) Allison is so cute.

Amy Tree said...

Amanda, what exactly is worse than North Dakota? Thanks, I love my baby!

John Hatch said...

I'm going to really miss you. :(

Mary Peterson said...

Hi Amy,
I just wanted to say that I miss you and everybody in Rapid City. I hope everything is going well for you!

wendy said...

Oh, North Dakota! Woohoo!

Is it closer to the temple, at least?

moving stinks no matter where you go.