Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cruisin'

Ally and I flew out to Florida for Josh's graduation, then we celebrated by going on a cruise! Josh's brother and his wife joined us and we all had a great time!



Here is our little family, finally reunited!




This was the beautiful beach at Half Moon Cay, Bahamas. Our cruise ship is in the background. It was so big it had a few pools and a waterslide up on the deck. There were also over 200 cabins on my floor alone. We spent 2 days on the ship and 2 in the tropical paradise.



Every day we had a different towel animal. Ally liked to destroy them but I managed to get a picture before she ate this one's head. Ally made lots of friends on the ship. I had so many random people just stop me to say how cute she was. (I have to agree...)

Here is me getting my hair braided. It hurt a little but was totally worth it! Between swimming, sunning, snorkeling and just walking around in general, it was so nice not to have hair everywhere.


Josh and I fed sting rays. After I fed mine, the guy picked up the ray by his fins and it spit water in my face!



I just loved all the beautiful fragrant flowers all over the island. It was definitely a VACATION!







3 comments:

Mary and Adam said...

Ooh I'm so jealous! I want to go on a cruise so bad! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Lani said...

That looks so fun!

John Hatch said...

You are so lucky and I am very jealous!