Thursday, June 14, 2012

Barefoot Park

This week, our outing was to the Barefoot Park (Barfusspfad).  It is about 45 minutes away but so worth the drive!  We walked along a river on a trail with many different materials.

 Here is Christine, walking through the mud!
 Ally and I walking across a swinging bridge (notice the mudlines on my legs).
 squishy, oozy, gooey mud!
 corks (yes actual corks, looks like someone drank a lot of wine...)
 sand
 obstacle course
 and much more!  I was very impressed that Ally could walk on a tightrope.  Nicole just hung out (literally) in my baby carrier and slept the whole time.  We finished up with a picnic and left right before it started to rain.  Perfect day!

1 comment:

The Pearce People said...

Fun!! I don't know if I could walk on a tight rope, way to go Ally!