Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More about Allison


She is already a daddy's girl.
Here is my baby, sleeping (as usual). She really sleeps a lot and cries very little. I think I got lucky. We actually took her on a road trip last week, which went really well. She slept all day in her carseat with barely any complaint. Hopefully this continues when she is older.
I never knew motherhood would be so exhausting. I used to wonder what I would do with my day when I didn't have a "job". Nowadays I am proud of myself if I do one thing a day. Kudos to all those moms of multiple children out there. I am exhausted with one!


2 comments:

Mary Peterson said...

Your little Allison is so cute! Thanks for dinner last night, it was awesome! Thanks also for being such a good friend.

Tera said...

She is beautiful!! And muliple children isn't so bad they begin to entertain each other, and that frees up time to do 'stuff'! Great job accomplishing things still. I did dishes and was so proud I took a nap!! Keep the posts coming!