Wednesday, October 8, 2008

She has arrived!

Ok, here is me about 12 hours before I delivered


Here is our little family. Josh is the cutest dad ever.


Here is Allison. She mostly eats, sleeps, and yawns (as pictured)

I was a little surprised, since I was technically due to deliver on the 16th, but I am definitely not arguing with her arrival. My water broke at 2:30 AM Tuesday and she was born at 8:30 AM. 8lbs 1oz 20.5 inches

She is my new favorite person in the world. More updates to follow...


9 comments:

Tera said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She is beautiful! You are a very cute family. Can't wait to see the live version!

Juli said...

Congrats! She is a very cute little baby girl. Let me know if you need any help.

Heather said...

yea she is here. boy you are fast on the blog update! congrats!

Amanda said...

Congratulations Amy!!!!! :) I am so thrilled and excited for you and Josh. You guys make a very cute family. Allison is lucky to have such great parents!!!

Like TeraLyn, I too can't wait to see the "live version".

Mary and Adam said...

Hooray! Congrats Amy! What a gorgeous girl!!!! YAY!

Mary Peterson said...

I am so happy for you! Allison is beautiful!
I hope you don't mind, I found your blog on Sarah Skelton's blog.
Let me know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Amy!!! It's Kira. I found you from MAry...isn't this blog thing crazy!
1st- I had no idea you were FINALLY pregnant!!! Congratulations!!
2nd- Allison is beautiful. I love her!
3rd- You're a beautiful Mom. Always knew you would be!
4th- send me your w-mail so I can invite you to my blog (kiralhyde@hotmail.com)

CONGRATULATIONS! It's the best!

Jon and Janene said...

Amy and Josh,
Congrats on the beautiful baby girl. Got your blog off Peterson's blog. It's so fun to keep up on everyone. Glad all went well for you. You can find our blog at clawclan.blogspot.com. Take care and we'll check in once in awhile.
Janene Creer

Jen said...

Hey Amy! Congratulations on your beautiful baby!