Tuesday, January 27, 2009

we are moving to...


just kidding! Despite numerous assurances that we would have something in writing by Josh's second week of training, he is now well into his 4th week and has nothing. I have been waiting to blog about where we are moving, but still no word. So I decided to blog anyway.
I have recently discovered the joys of facebook. I spent the last few days finding and chatting with people from my past. It's very interesting to see what friends and acquaintances are up to now. I even dug out some pictures from high school and posted them.
Also, in my desire to stay busy, I have become a Pampered Chef consultant. I have been addicted to PC for the past few years but never really had the time to get into it. Now I can spend time with other people, share some of my favorite things, and also make a little money. (I thought that I would make money working at Old Navy also, but only my wardrobe expanded, not my finances, so we'll see how this goes...)
Allison grows every day and is so much fun. I love to dress her up (thanks Shauna for the outfit and Heather for the flower!) and make her smile. I can't wait to visit Josh in 2 weeks!

3 comments:

Ms. Boedee said...

You are the best!! I LOVE PC!!!! I will be scouting you now on FB!!!

Mary Peterson said...

You are so funny! Good luck with the wait. I hate not knowing what the future holds. Get it together AF! I'm glad that you will get to have a visit with Josh soon!

Heather said...

It is my pleasure supplying the flower. With such a cute model I can't resist. Can't wait to hear about your news.