Monday, October 4, 2010

Ally turns 2!

My wonderful sweet girl turned 2 today! I am so blessed to be her mother.

Some of her favorite things:


singing
reading books (like Elephant and Piggie)
going to the playground, especially the swings
fruit! She could eat fruit all day, raspberries in particular
snuggling with Mommy at bedtime
cooking (we make messes together)

Skills:

count to 13
sing the Pledge of Allegiance (and many other songs)
spell her name
identify about half of the letters in the alphabet
identify all the colors
a great memory for names
using the potty (95% of the time)

My favorite things about her:

how she speaks in full sentences
when she says "I love you Mommy!"
singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider every time she sees a drainpipe
how she shares with other children
when she tries to say certain words, the "s" comes out her nose (h-nuggle for snuggle)
how much she loves her Daddy
that she has enough hair to put in pigtails
she changes word in songs to be funny (Twinkle twinkle...applesauce!)

I love my little girl!

2 comments:

Mary said...

She sounds very sweet and very smart! It is hard to believe she is two already!! We miss you guys

Steven and Chelsea said...

She knows her shapes too!! I was so surprised at the restaurant the other week when she said "trapezoid"...impressive!! Happy Birthday Ally!