Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My favorite little girl

Ally is three!  I am so proud and blessed to be her mom.  Here are some of my favorite things about her:

She can read!  Since I also love to read, we will sit on the couch together with our books and enjoy.
Her imagination.  She has conversations among her cars, toys etc. that are hilarious!  She also insists that she is a bird ;)
Singing.  She makes up songs and walks around all day singing to herself.
Independence.  She can get herself dressed, get a snack from the fridge, wipe her own bum, buckle her carseat, make her bed, and peel her own fruit.

I think she has inherited her father's height since she is taller than most children her age.
Every morning (around 8) she wakes up with a smile.

I love my little girl so much and can't imagine life without her!

1 comment:

Anna and Dusty said...

Aw, we love Ally too! She is such a cutie, and a little smarty pants.. that's why we love her. Happy Birthday Ally. Wish we could celebrate with you again this year.