Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

Allison getting a baby massage from her aunt Rhonda (I got one too). It's nice to have a massage therapist in the family...

Our little family made a trip down to Colorado Springs to be with Josh's family for Thanksgiving. We had 19 people, most of them under the age of 10. By the end of the weekend, I was very glad to only have one child, who still sleeps most of the day. The dinner was good, I ended up making a lot of it since the host became ill (sorry Lauren). Dessert was better. We had a good time with family, and then got stuck an extra day due to weather. Our sister-in-law braved the weather and it took her 3.5 hours to get to Denver. We decided to spend another night, but even so the roads were icy on the way back.

I did brave some stores on Black Friday, Walmart included. I have a very handy baby carrier wrap from Heather so I just strapped Allison on and dove into the craziness. I got some good deals, mostly for my husband (yay Lowe's!) I have to say that Walmart was not as bad as I thought it would be.

1 comment:

Mary Peterson said...

You are one brave woman going out on Black Friday!
Sorry that you hit weather on the way back. I love the holidays, but I hate the traveling!